Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On my way...

toward reaching those goals. God is helping me to get there. I will have to tell you about them as the year goes by.
One thing of note, is that we are back on track in Faithy's homeschooling. It was tough for both of us to get back into the "groove."
She has also been practicing her piano more, and she is excited about some of the new songs she is learning.
The house had great improvements yesterday after Ron took the two older girls out for a while so Mommy could get some housework done.
My devotions are becoming so much richer, and God has been teaching me some tough lessons, and although some of them hurt, I am really glad He is teaching me.
I, also, have that thyriod surgery soon... less than two weeks away! Yeah!
I have already lost some of the holiday weight! Yeah!
Ron's energy level seems to have improved so much in the past few days. He had some complication going on, and they put him back on steriods, and he has been doing so much better. It is exciting to see how ''normal" he has been the past few days... actually, I think he is even better! Not sure what is going on, but, I think I like it. I think I would like to have the energy he has... before he had cancer, he was like the "Energizer Bunny." He was always doing something... conqueoring some task... he is back at it! He is done with the heart monitor. We'll see what the conclusion of that study was. He is even talking about going back to work. He seems even sweeter than before! I have soooo much to be thankful for!
God has met all our needs! It is incredible the things He has done! Praise Him forever!
I hope you all are encouraged to hear good news! I am not saying it has been any easy week... rather it has been stressful, but wonderful are happening, and I just thought I would share them with you!

1 comment:

Angie D said...

God is good all the time!