Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy, busy... but, having lots of fun!

Tuesday, Ron had an appointment after work. Wednesday, Faithy had an eye appointment (no glasses... yeah, for her... but, I saw an adorable little baby getting glasses while I was there, and the baby seemed to enjoy it!). Thursday, I had an ob/gyn appointment. Friday, Ron got paid, so I paid bills, and we went out and bought some needed items... and, wanted, too! Faithy got a dress up wedding dress... and, was very excited. Okay, so it was used, but still cute!
Saturday was a youth outing... then, church cleaning... then, house cleaning... etc, etc...
Sunday, of course, was church. Today, was family night... cheap and fun! I also ordered some books today... child rearing and being a better wife kind of books... hope to get them soon and let you know what I think of them! Sorry, no pictures today agian! I have to go now... hubby needs me to help put away laundry!
This is a short summary of what we've been up to!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Sarah. I am glad Faith doesnt have to wear glasses. I am always forgetting Konnor's and when he does have them on they are always so dirty. ahhhh I enjoy reading your blog!