Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yikes! I have been "tagged"!

Um, let's see... seven things at random... and, seven people to tag... this could be hard, since several of the bloggers I know have already been tagged!

Well...
1. My husband is almost 6 years and 3 months older than me. Just think, when he graduated from high school, I was just finishing 6th or 7th grade... like an 18 year old dating a 12 year old... He actually was a Senior at GBS when I was a Freshman (in college, that is)... became good friends during a trip to Taiwan that year! He was a city guy, and I was a country gal!
2. My worst fears are my children drowning or being in a house fire or some other dreadful thing happening to them... this is a serious fear... I can hardly go fishing anymore because of it... I clam up... need read prayer about this... I am not sure I have ever been so afraid of something since I was a child!
3. I hemorrhaged at age eight, after a surgery on my mouth, and my mother stuffed tea bags in my mouth thinking it would help... have no clue where she got this idea! It was nasty!
4. I went to public school kindergarten through 12th grade, and somehow survived all the trauma! I was already so awkward around other children my age as it was. I was socially very immature, and I am sure that this actually helped keep me out of trouble!
5. I love English... grammer, etc. I think I had the highest grade in English 101 at GBS the year I took that class... Loved it! Struggled more in English 102 due to all the reports, etc., I think I will blame this on public schooling... or maybe it was my staying up many nights studying :-) (Yeah, right), and playing around all day.... I really, really, really, really loved being at GBS, and all the Christian friends I had around! (I got a little caught up in the social world. Needed it, though, I think.)
6. I received a call to missions at about age 14. One of the most exciting things that ever happened to me! I couldn't wait to be placed into some jungle :-)
7. I think my husbands smiles are about the cutest thing on the planet!

Now, all that information probably bored you half to death,
these are the people I would like to tag...
Melodie Y., Heather D., Sonja V., Dixie P., Sarah F., Linda S., and Heather L.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, someone beat you to it, but I guess you knew that already. By the way, the tea bag thing actually works. Its an ingredient in the tea that helps blood to clot. Go figure!

Charity said...

Hey, girl!

I have enjoyed your blog! You have two adorable little girls, but I don't have to tell you! (Charity has such a "lovely" name, too!) :)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading this post! Maybe I'll see you tonight at church.