Saturday, September 1, 2007

A trip worth the making

Today, we finally went! I have been longing to go for a long time! Creation Museum, here we come! (Sicknesses, or not! Okay, in my defense, I have been told before that after 48 hours of antibiotics, you are not supposed to be contagious! Also, I don't know that ear infections are contagious in the first place!)







Noah displays. Had some awesome little and big displays of the flood. The little display with the people on the top of the mountains begging for mercy with wild animals attacking and the water ready to overtake them, was breathtaking. This musuem is a job well done!




The serpent who spoke to Eve. Love the way this picture turned out. It looks so wicked.





A creation display. The dark blur in the middle is actually the girls and me posing for Ron. Not sure if he had the right light on.






Adam and the animals.




Ron and the girlies.





Plenty of dinosaur displays!





After we were done with the iside of the musuem, we went outside and went on a little walk. Loved the water bridge! We had packed a picnic, and after the picnic... Faithy and Charity got to jump in this blow up thing. So fun! We were all exhausted. Everyone but Ron (hopefully!) took a nap on the way home. Stopped by my brother's house to drop off some stuff for them, and he gave us pop and cookies! Thanks, Wes!


Loved the planetarium! Made me realize more the awesomeness of our universe and The Creator. Faithy was afraid of it.

Loved the presentation of the "Last Adam" as well. The "Men In White" was interesting. I held back tears in several parts of the musuem. God is so wonderful, and, although I had to tote around antibiotics and ibuprofen for Faith, I am so glad we got to go!

A big "Thank you!" goes out to Dr. Mark Bird and his wife for allowing us to use their guest passes! Yes, Dr. Bird, they still have some of your books available in the bookstore. Nice to see an author's name I know well :-)












No comments: