Saturday, September 15, 2007

Oh, pictures!

LOVE PICTURES, don't you? Sorry that I don't have any of last week's youth event... the canoe trip... Could smack myself for not being more prepared!

Well, here's a few of recent happenings. Faithy got a dress up wedding dress. She loves to watch my wedding video... since it is one of the very few things I let her watch in our home. We don't have a TV, just a computer that can play DVDs at a very slow pace! Anyway, she asked me the other day if she could watch the "welding" (wedding), and I told her no, because it is not good to watch the same thing everyday! She simply stated, "I have wedding coming out of my ears." I had to laugh! Where did she get that one?



Her wedding dress...





Been doing really well with laundry... not really allowing any dirty laundry... doing about two loads a day! It is beautiful to always have an empty laundry hamper!






I ordered some books the other day, and I am going through them rather quickly. I bought volume one and two of "No Greater Joy" by the Pearls, "To Train Up A Child," and "Created to Be His Help Meet," I think they are all by the Pearls. I felt inspired by several friends to get these. Got two of them in the mail already.




Now here's just a couple of Saturday morning pictures!

Notice the flip-flops on Faithy's feet. The Manley's gave these to her, and I think she would wear them everywhere if I would let her. She calls them "sip-sops." Yes, the nightgown came from them, too. She likes Hello Kitty stuff!
Well, we are in Missions Convention at our church, and I have overnight company coming, so I need to be moving on! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: