Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bedrest blues

Okay, I am not too blue, for many people are stepping up to the plate, and bringing meals and helping with my children and house! Thank you, dearest family and friends.

Here is my Blue's Song:
Monday, I got put on bedrest, my fish died, and my van was still sitting at the church broken down. Tuesday, my little Charity got really sick and by the time she stopped vomiting the next day she had thrown up about 9 times, and wasn't even keeping fluids down. The presciption we got cost us $20 for two pills! Wednesday, I unhappily started a 24 hour urine collection for my BP test... do you know where I was told to store that thing? In my fridge! Yuck! When I get up for long I am miserable... Oh, I have got the blues! In a blessed sort of way :-) If it weren't for helpful family and friends, I would have the real blues... now, I am not feeling well, because I am sitting up longer than I ought... OOOOH! I REALLY MUST GO LIE DOWN! The hypertention blues!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Sarah,
I'm so sorry to hear of your "bedrest blues" I'm glad there are people helping you.
Take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

Sarah, Janelle told me about you being on bedrest. I'm glad you've been getting help and I hope Charity is feeling better.