Monday, October 29, 2007

Calling all Believers to Prayer!

Please, help me pray! It is the middle of the night, and in answer to one child's cry, I found fever number one... low-grade, but very present- axillary 99.9 F, Charity! NOT HER TOO! Upon return to my bedroom, after giving infant Tylenol and water to baby, I discover that husband is hot to the touch! 99.8 F... orally, low-grade but very present! Second child, who already has croup awakens, coughs, and goes to bathroom... hot to touch! 99.7 F axillary... cries! Me, no fever, just tears! In case you are wondering, I did mine axillary as well and it is only 97.1. Yeah! Got a little tickle in the throat, but I am fine. I fear Charity is catching the croup as she did cough a bit, but Ron... well, his story is... well, I... oh, you don't want to know! It is not fun. I am scared. Yes, happy jolly Sarah is scared and I am not sure when I will be able to go back to sleep... bedrest is out of the question, unless I have some serious help today. I am sure Ron will probably feel a little better in the morning, I think he usually does, and he will probably go on to work. He's a pretty tough guy... I am not as tough... I need two or three to gather in Jesus' name for us... will you?

No comments: