Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our adventurous past couple of weeks...

Thanks to an email from a relative of a friend, I have been able to fix some of my posting problems... Thank you, Elisabeth D! I still have problems posting certain pictures on my blog from my computer, and they just so happen to be the pictures that are taken with my new camara. A friend of ours, Jerry A., stopped by one day to check out our computer, and he and his wife believe the pictures are "too big" for our computer to handle. I guess some pictures are heaver than others. They think they might be able to help me out with that, too. Thanks again to my new friend who helped my figure out the other problem!

A rest stop



The Washington Monument at night (below)





I believe the above picture is the Lincoln Memorial.



The White House



Another cool looking building



the great theatre where we saw "Daniel and the Lions Den"


My beautiful family!











Don't ask... just found it interesting!


Bus Convention (nursery) and hotel pictures (above)
The BIG BLIZZARD (below)


No, my girls do not usually wear pants out, but I figured a snow adventure might call for a snow suit for the toddler age since a little snow certianly measures up on their little legs... just for those of you who might be confused by the change of dress. Still hold to the belief in girls being dressed like girls... as found in Dueteronomy. Just not sure how else to keep them so warm in the snow.
Below is my first video to be put on my blog! I know that it is really dark, but we were in Washington, D.C.



No comments: