Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Testing... testing... one, two, three...


I have been messing around with my computer, and here I was finally able to pull up a picture from my new camera! Yea! I have learned today many things, including the fact that you can click on a picture and see it much larger! Don't laugh, I really did just figure some little things out today! I am sooo glad, although my computer is a little slow, it does work!
This is my happy driver! When he first had his surgery and a little before, I was HIS driver. Now, he has the doctor's permission to drive and I am sure he is very glad! ;-)



2 comments:

Martha C said...

Loved all the pictures. Your girls are sooo cute! I know what you mean about guys and driving! :-) Troy is happy that I am not nauseated all the time, and he can drive sometimes.

The Dickinsons said...

So glad that Ron can drive again. I much prefer to have Phillip drive, that way I can sleep. =)
Thanks for the offer to stay with y'all during IHC...that was very sweet of you! However, we plan to share a hotel room with my parents near the convention center, so I go and take naps, etc. when I need to. BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS, Thank you! I'll try to remember about the baby clothes that you have, once I find out what sex our baby is. Thank you for this offer too.
We love and appreciate y'all and hope that all is well your way.