Monday, March 17, 2008

When a three year old draws, Hope Christiana, and the soon-to-be two year old!



Can you guess what this is? My little Faith drew it! She says its an elephant. I think it is very good for a three year old. Then, the other day, she drew Jesus on the cross, and the two theives! It was very well done, as well! She has finally figured out how to put arms and a body on her "people," which used to only have a head and legs and feet!

Charity turns two next month! Can you believe it?! Time has flown by WAY to quickly! She is a good little talker, too, but a little shy!












This is a video of my happy little baby! She smiles so much! You just can't help to squeeze her! She just recently started a type of laugh that just gets you in the heart! All Ron or I have to do to get her to smile sometimes is to just look at her or speak to her, then she melts our hearts! The other day I was really down, and her little smile cheered me. Then, I remembered her name... HOPE! Yes, we do have hope! Thank God!


We had a few young people overnight at our house from UBC! And, it was so much fun! May God bless their choir tour! I even knew on of the girls from back in my New Mexico missions' days! It was nice seeing a few other young people I recognized as well! Only I remember some of them from their teen days.


Well, we have a youth event scheduled tonight, so I best be going! Keep in touch, y'all! And, thank you for praying for us!


(Please, be patient as I try to get the video going. Thanks!)


1 comment:

Melody said...

I know you have NO idea who I am, but I was doing a google search and your blog came up. My husband Mark and I have a little girl who turned 3 in July and her name is Hope Christiana. So, so cool. We must have really great taste in names. lol

God bless you and your family!