Friday, August 29, 2008

And, all of God's people said...

Well, my girls are having alot of fun this morning with eating, coloring, drawing, playing dress up, giving speaches, and now they are playing dolls. Their attention span is fairly short, so after about 20 of playing one thing, it seems that they are ready for something else.

I eaves dropped on their playing a little while ago, and Faith was giving a speech, telling a story, or maybe she was preaching... she was doing quite well... but, she expected Charity to be involved. Charity was drawing (she said she was drawing a rocking chair and a guitar), and acted like she wsn't quite sure how to respond when Faith closed her "sermon" with "And all of God's people said... [Say it, Charity! Say it!] And all of God's people said, 'Amen'!" Too bad her audience wasn't cooperating, but I felt like falling over laughing!

One of the most beautiful sights in the whole world to me, is watching my children run and play in our yard... such innocence and so little worries... they have no worries about the future because they trust that it will all be well. What we can learn from our children! Just trust our Heavenly Father knows best, and will take good care of His children. What freedom!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute story about Faith and Charity! I'm sure it was hard not to laugh!

Jamie said...

I just love you Sarah!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I couldn't agree more. The pictures are beautiful. I can't get over her crawling like that at 8 months. My kids were way over 1 before they crawled. Love your storyteller. Kids are so much fun.

Constance said...

That is so cute. It is so funny on how children pick things up from us adults.

learning to lean said...

hay Sarah..this is Brenda Gales sister.we are praying for you all and we love you..you have a beautiful family hun