Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside the still waters
He restoreth my soul
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
For Thou art with Me
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
Thou anointest my head with oil
My cup runneth over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life
And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

What a beautiful chapter in God's Word! You want to hear something ironic?! This was the Scripture we opened our calander to when we turned it over to August. It was also the Scripture that I had chosen for Faith's first month of pre-school... and, the rest of the story you will have to wait for... at least until I get the "go-ahead" to share it with you. Some of you already know... or, at least have heard it through the grape-vine (which often is not very reliable), but don't worry, I don't plan to leave you in the dark forever!

Well, for anyone who is interested, Hope is cutting her two top teeth and says "mamama," Faith told me that I am a good Mom, and Charity still looks like a goose when she runs (sooo cute!) and asks me to "hold her tight" often (its a bear hug!). I know that this sounds like pointless info, but not to this mamama!

The teens did awesome Sunday night singing! Thank you, Jessica Smith!

My nose has been bothering me for probably over a week! No, I don't mean that I am overly curious about someone else's business, I mean I really have this horrible pressure behind (?) my nose, and it is really getting to me! It doesn't feel stuffed, and I have no symptoms of a cold... just this annoying pressure that comes and goes! If I sound like I am protesting... I am protesting! What is wrong with my nose?! Any doctors out there? One can get very weary of going to doctor's offices. (Our family has had its fill!)

Perhaps, I need to go to bed. I think I am starting to ramble! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Suspense is a terrible thing. :) Seriously, it is amazing at the way God's Word gives us just what we need when we need it. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sinus infection... try Zyrtec (sp?) over the counter now. It's great!