Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh, I forgot to tell you...

I took Hope to the doctor the other day, because she had been having fevers... we have to keep sicknesses away, so I wanted to see what the cause was... nothing serious, probably just chewed on some germy toy outside of my home, and she is doing fine now. Anyway, when they weighed her, they left her outfit on, but guess how much my 8 month old weighs?! 20lbs 12oz! To me, that is very big, because I do not think that my other girls gained weight that quickly! I have seen much chubbier babies, but I am happy with my squishy one!

Also, I now have to be careful to put railing of her crib to the highest level when she is in it, because she pulls herself to standing. Then, when she is playing on my bed with me, I have to watch her every second, because she crawls full speed toward the edge of the bed like the bed just goes on forever. She has super amounts of energy, and lots of smiles! She is a wonderful baby!

Well, I must apogogize for not getting all of the pictures of camp and the zoo on my Picasa website yet... it takes sooo long for my computer to upload that it is not worth my time to spend all day trying to do it. Maybe high-speed would be a nice idea. Anyway, I did put two more pictures on... but, cannot get pictures on my blog, so you will need to go to my Picasa page, and click on "baby and family" album... There is a picture of Baby Hope and one of our family with the Manley family.
http://picasaweb.google.com/theroncookfamily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.... the pics are beautiful!!!!! It is still hard to believe MY SISTER has three little girls! WOW! Love ya sis!
Rachel