Saturday, October 11, 2008

The new look...

I know that the pictures below are a bit overwhelming, but when I have a chance to go to the library, I like to be thorough... since it is very difficult to upload pictures on my computer, I felt compelled to catch you up on some fun photos. There is more I would like to share with you, but I would have spend more time on the computer at the library.
How do you like the new look? I like it quite well... I tend to get bored after a while, so I was ready for a change. You must stroll to the end of the page to see a large picture of our family! Ron doesn't care for the picture because of the look on his face, but it is difficult to get a decent picture with everyone looking okay.
This next week, things are planned to start the stem-cell transplant process, so please pray for us very hard for the next 6 weeks!!! It is goin' to get tough... help us hang on by praying for us, would you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, we will be praying! The Voice of Victory Bible Methodist Church will be praying for all of you over the next six weeks.

Isaiah 41:10

The Dickinsons said...

Sarah, I enjoyed all of your pictures and was GLAD that you could post them. I like the new look of your blog too.

I just received my new Ladies Companion and I enjoyed reading the article that you wrote in there. It was interesting reading of your life before the SAD news about Ron...and a blessing to see how your family has kept sweet through all the TRIALS that you have been through. It made me want to continue to remember your family and you in my prayers. May God continue to give y'all the grace and strength that you need.
God bless y'all. Love, Heather