Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Receiving the highest honor...

I want to say "thank you" to Martha Brugger and her sister for taking Faith and Charity to the zoo on Monday while Ron went through testing and meeting people who will be involved with his transplant. Thank you, Mom Cook, for playing with the girls and cleaning my house today as we were in Columbus again getting more testing and educational classes. The worse part of the whole ordeal was the bone marrow biopsy which they had to try three times to get the specimen they wanted... OUCH! I got to watch!

I received the highest praise when Sister Brugger and her sister told me that my children were so well behaved and very obedient... they sang happily "Jesus Loves Me" and "I Love You." That is my little girls! I am sooo proud of them!

Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Constance said...

We are definitely praying for you all. May the Lord continue to strengthen the both of you.