Friday, December 19, 2008

AAAAAUGH!!!

Last year, it was some groceries but a mountain of presents (thanks to Kenwood Bible Methodist, Wesleyan Evangelistic Church, and especially an enormous amount from Grace United Methodist... I mean that church did something I have never seen!!! It took DAYS to open all of those presents!!!). This year, it is GROCERIES, and I am not talking about a few bags or a couple of boxes, I mean, I could invite my whole church over and just feed mac-n-cheese, and I think everyone would get filled!!! I am trying to find room for all the food, cleaners, detergent, and everything... guess what church did this?! THANK YOU, FRANKLIN BIBLE METHODIST CHURCH!!! What can I say?! ...but, thank you so much for caring about our family and doing this for us!!! Now, I want to know who my spy was!!! How did you know what size diaper Hope wore... how did you know what foods we liked... how did you know I was out of some of those things??? My children think they are in Heaven, I think... I mean, they absolutely LOVE mac-n-cheese!!! AND... the CHOCOLATE... oooh, that is my weak spot!!! Those fattening little truffles are nearly GONE ALREADY!!! MMMMM!!!! Well, I need to go find places for all of my goodies... any volunteers to help put it all away... I can make you lunch... he he!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It could'nt have happened to a better family! Merry Christmas!

Martha C said...

Sarah, I am so excited for you!

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

Sarah,
Merry Christmas to you all! It was so great to find your blog again. I'll add you to my favorites. Remember our secret numbers for Camp this summer. I told my sister the other day, "I don't care what I said last year or the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that, or that, this year things are going to be different! Looking forward to seeing you!
God Bless,
Your friend,
Rachael