Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Merry Christmas from ours to yours!



Our princess, Faith, and our little love, Charity... this photo was paid for by my friend, Trisha Perkins, while she was watching my girls the last weekend Ron was in the hospital.
Our Little Hope

This is a picture of a picture taken at Walmart (the burgandy stripes are from my comforter on my bed). I know think you are not supposed to copy pictures taken by professional photographers... does anyone know if this violates that?
Ron's hair is growing back... but, it looks blond and is very soft.

4 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I don't think that you are in any kind of trouble for posting that picture. Afterall you can buy the picture on a disk and make copies all you want. At least I do. Anyway they are lovely. Your girls are cuties!! Merry Christmas!!

Martha C said...

I am so glad you posted these; you know how I am with pictures! :-) Your girls are some of the cutest.

Anonymous said...

What adorable little girls.

Thanks for sharing recent pics.

May your Christmas be most special!
~~Middletons

Anonymous said...

Hey, How's things going? Your little girls are so adorable. Looks like you got your hands full.
How's Wes and Rebecca doing? Email sometime if you get a chance and have a Very Merry Christmas!!