Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Attention, praying friends and family!

Because of some concerns that I am not going into right now, we have asked the oncologist's office if it were possible to bump Ron's PET scan earlier than the schedule June appointment... it is now scheduled for Monday. Hopefully, what we are concerned about has nothing to do with cancer... if this scan comes back clear, it will be the first clear PET scan since all of this started! Wouldn't that be awesome!
Ron has been doing lots of outreach these days... jail visitations, tract distribution, house calling, praying, and lending a helpful hand or kind word to those in need, plus working full-time to provide for his family. He has even helped me out a bit in the house cleaning. He is our girls' Bible teacher, and they love and count on Bible story-time with Daddy each day. I am proud of him. Now, let's give back to him with our prayers! I know I can count on you to do that... so many of you are already doing so! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. My mother is currently battling hodgkin's lymphoma. My sympathy is with you and God-willing my whatever symptoms you are noticing have another root cause rather than cancer.

Sincerly
a reader of your blog

Sarah Cook said...

Thank you, Anon! My husband's battle has seemed so long and drawn out, although it has really been only a year and a half. Hope your mother is doing well through this!