Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tick of time Part 3

Yes, Ron had chemo yesterday. He talked with someone from OSU today, but the information he recieved sounds a little alarming. It sounds like, as of right now, they have not found cords with enough cells for Ron's transplant. We are still waiting, but this is getting a bit intense! Cords are the last option, from what I understand... maybe they can just keep giving him chemo to keep the cancer down until a match comes up, or something. Maybe he is healed, I don't know... there just HAS to be a reason for this!
Today I am 28. Guess what I got in the mail for my birthday?! A bill. HA! Actually, I have had a pretty good day. I talked with a friend on the phone... got a few Happy Birthday phone calls... made myself a yummy cake... I even sang to myself! HA! I am sooo into big parties... HA! I had to remind my daughter that I am a grown up when she asked about presents... besides, my hubby did buy me a VERY nice gift, but he gave it to me two days early. What more could I ask for? Three lively, beautiful little girls and a thoughtful hubby, a nice home, and a yummy cake! That is a good birthday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! Congratulations! I wish had your younger age again. Hope to see you in church tonight! Violet

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! I know that you have a lot on your plate lately. Remember that cancer cannot stifle the spirit and it is not an insurmountable obstacle to God! I hope you have a good day despite all that is going on around you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be turning 29 next week. Didn't realize we were that close in age. :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry - I read that wrong. I thought you were turning 29 too. Guess I'm a year older. :-)

Charity said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The Going Blog said...

Sometimes you just have to treat yourself. Birthdays are a day for letting yourself feel special :-) Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Tim and Kristina said...

Happy Birthday!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to you. I turned 30 on the 25th. Hope your day was wonderful!