Saturday, December 4, 2010

25 days... 25 thanks !

FOR THE 25 DAYS IN DECEMBER LEADING UP TO THE BIG DAY!
GOD HAS GIVEN US SO MUCH!
1. Cute little, hyperactive girls.
2. My wonderful, handsome man.
3. Our warm, snug mobile home.
4. A Christ-centered home.
5. For the talents making themselves quite evident in my children. Hard part is that I am not talented in some of the things they are, and it poses a challenge to help develop those gifts.
6. For my husband's state of remission.
7. For the health of all of us.
8. For a nice church family.
9. For my parents, siblings, in-laws, and extended family.
10. For clothes, shoes, food, and that all our needs are supplied.
11. For the exciting Christmas presents that I know Grandparents have purchased for our children.
12. For my children's laughter.
13. That I have the freedom to home school with my own style... so fun listening to Faith read so well.
14. For books and website resources that help teach me how to be a better mama and wife.
15. For nice neighbors.
16. That we are involved with ministries... not that we are full-time, but being able to do anything for the Lord is a privilege.
17. For my husband's job.
18. For Christmas music.
19. For medicine.
20. For a telephone and Internet, so I can talk to loved ones who are far away.
21. For warm blankets.
22. For the big things!!! God's Word, salvation, peace, and the riches of God's grace.
23. For my sewing machine.
24. For hot, homemade, rich, delicious hot chocolate.
25. That we have survived this world so far.

No comments: