Friday, July 30, 2010

For my birthday yesterday...

I swam at Ron's parents' house. Good idea, huh... burn calories so I could consume some of her cake and brownies.
I made some goals, and I am hoping to see some good results by my 30th birthday, if the Lord permits.
I got some birthday money that I am excited about using at the thrift store soon, or at least some of it. I have ideas about what I am looking for, so I am hoping to find those little treasures at the thrift store.
I am planning to start school with the girls soon, so I have lots of projects to finish up in the next few days.
I am still waiting for some responses to my question on my earlier post... maybe blogging is a little out of style right now, but hopefully, the right person will read this with great ideas.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Happy birthday (yesterday)! and cute blog design, too! :)

Angie D said...

Happy birthday!