Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tests tomorrow

They have scheduled the biopsy for tomorrow, and he is also getting an x-ray of his chest.
Today, he did his regular job, plus trimmed a tree between our trailor and the one in front of us. That tree trimming business is hard work. Now, I think at least one other person here is asking for their tree to be trimmed. He did do a good job! I just have a hard time watching him, so I got busy moving branches, taking the kids on a wagon ride, etc.
Poor Hope fell down the porch steps and has bruises on both sides of her forehead. One moment I saw her, the next she disappeared down the steps (I was off the porch on the other side and didn't know what I would find as I rounded the porch and scooped her up). I had screamed before she even let out a cry... I am sooo glad that nothing seems broken! I am a bit dramatic when I think my children are hurt. I was so surprised that she was just fine, just bruised. Thank God (when you have serious issues in your family, it's amazing how thankful you can be for the little things)!
Overall, I enjoyed being outdoors working with my hubby (I mowed my grass and another lawn), and being with the kids. You gotta savour the moments!

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

We will be praying. I am so saddened to hear this news. God is able to touch Ron. There is a reason for this season in your life. Speaking of falling, katie fell off of her sister's desk the other day. She landed so hard she couldn't breath and her eyes were rolling back in her head. I was so scared. I kept pounding her in the chest yelling for her to breath. Probably not the most wise thing to do. She came out of it and nothing was broken. She didn't even have a bruise. I kept her awake for about and hour and a half. I was afraid for her to go to sleep incase she had hit her head too hard. She is fine now. They can certainly scare you quickly. Keeps us young Sarah. Love you and praying for you.