Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Cook family at camp
















Strollers and umbrellas... lots of church services and many teenagers... playing outside and bathing in tote boxes... a different bed and different food... don't forget the mud... strange games and following daddy's church bus... that is what camp means to my little girls.
Lots of prayer, praise, pictures, preparing, and packing...
that's what camp meant to me.
This is a bad picture, I took it myself just so I could have one picture to prove I was at camp.






Guard duty and bus driving and lots of praying, and believe it or not, Ron actually got to rest during camp... Ron's camp
Another plus this year was the fact we got a nice room... even had a little refrigerator... I was thrilled that we were very close to the lady's restroom... that is a great blessing when you have little ones.

No comments: