Thursday, July 26, 2007

New hobbies and much work




Here is the beginning of a quilt I am making for a special person.






Here is a crocheting project I am doing for my baby to come.





Just a little home update.


Saturday, we spent many, many hours setting up the children's church for a fishing series... it looks like a modern day camping spree... it is cute. (Pictures to come, Lord willing.) Fortunately, Ron's parents came to clean in the church, and were able help with the setup. We also went to their house and visited them. They bought us pizza, and that was really nice.
Sunday, Ron and I taught children's church with the lesson being on obedience. In the evening, I stayed home with my girls, because Faithy had a fever of 100.8 axillary.
Monday, I had tons of work to do on my house... so I power cleaned, I guess you could say. My house smelled strongly like bleach, Pine-sol, and carpet cleaner... I washed lots of laundry, and worked so hard that I needed to go to bed by about 9:30pm, and Ron had to entertain the girls and put them to bed later.
Tuesday, I worked on a quilt I am making for someone for Christmas... I have already broken one sewing machine needle on this because it is so thick and heavy. Then I began crocheting for my baby who is due to be born at Christmas-time. That evening, Ron and I took a really long walk together with the girls in a stroller. We got a snack at Wendy's, and I really think we ought to walk together more often, it was so nice.
Wednesday, I put away much clean laundry, did some housecleaning, and worked some more on my crocheting. Then, of course, we had church in the evening, and we went out to eat at Skyline.
Today, I walked up to the little bakery thrift store and got the girls some breakfast, and then Sandy Perkins came over for a lesson on how to upload pictures, and I enjoyed her company... My girls dumped a bunch of bubbles on the patio carpet! I still have to clean that up somehow.
My house needs another power clean, then I need to call some of the teens to check on them, and then we might be having a Bible study tonight.
Tomorrow, I am supposed to go out to eat with my good neighbor... she is buying my meal as a birthday present for me. My parents are planning to come and visit Saturday, then Sunday, I am supposed to teach children's church again, and I might invite some teens over for the afternoon... Sunday, I will be 26 years old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it sounds like you've been busy! It was nice to see you at church last night and afterwards at Skyline! Hope you have a good rest of the week.

Constance said...

Great pictures. Never realized you knew Chris. I will add you to my list. The talks in the shower house after 11pm were fun though.