Thursday, July 5, 2007

My hubby


Just thought I would say a kind word about one of the best men in the whole world... my husband.

You know, sometimes I feel sorry for women who don't have it as good as I have it. My husband is good at so many things... He is a very hard worker, great with loving souls and doing outreach, an awesome daddy, terrific preacher, and still takes out so much time for his family. My children adore him and are very excited when daddy comes home from work.

Now, before you think our marriage is all roses or that I am lying... I will confess we are human... we think differently, and obviously have our "I just don't understand you" days. It would be too boring otherwise.

Three years ago tonight, I remember being in the hospital in labor with our first little girl. My husband was so brave, supportive, and in awe of the whole miracle of life, I just felt like it brought us so much closer together (although he did get light-headed with the epideral moment). I was thankful to have him near.

We recently celebrated our forth anniversary (June 14). And, I know that God has put us together, and helped us through some very trying days as we had to learn to really put each other first, then when we lost our first pregnancy, and as we went through several family deaths, ministry disappointments, financial struggles, family issues, and number of other things... I found that truly all things do work together for our good. We are stronger today than ever... I know tough days are ahead, but with Jesus we can make it. Thank You, God, for Ron and our beautiful children. And thank You for the verse you reminded me of so long ago to seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added. I love You most of all.

1 comment:

Belle said...

What wonderful things you said about Ron!! God is so good!!