Monday, July 16, 2007

Wrapping things up

Packing and cleaning and receiving tons of phone calls... I am slightly overwhelmed!
What I wouldn't give for a few more hands and bodies! My house still a mess, and the kids are getting to me! They keep dragging stuff out and playing with things they ought not... think I will put them in bed for a while so I can get done. Yes, Faith is really looking forward to "ooth camp."

Here is Faith already dressed for camp... obviously, I haven't done her hair yet, but she has on her conference shirt. Please, pray that God will move in a very special way and the teens will be changed for life. I know they are really looking forward to this week. It is supposed to storm throughout the week.... we really need God to intervene.
I will try to have some pictures to share when we get back.
Have a great week.

No comments: