Monday, July 30, 2007

home-schooling the preschooler

I have decided to go ahead and begin preschooling Faithy... and, I was very impressed. Keep in mind that she just jurned 3. Here is some of her work this morning.


You can't see where she circled the "small" things very well because she did it in crayon.
This is listening/Bible story/lunch-time... We listened to "Your Story Hour"-Adam and Eve, then, I asked her questions to see how much she had learned and listened. She is one smart little gal! I still need to teach her the Scripture-verse of the week. It really didn't take too long... school may only last 2 hours (if that) a day. Thank God for His help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sarah, it looks Faith is going to do very well with her preschool work. I know she will learn quickly. I liked seeing the picture of Mollie from children's church! Thanks for your comment on my blog.