Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are these tests real?

I took this test via Internet to see what type of personality I have, and after answering more questions than I really had time for, they said that my strongest trait was extraversion. What do you think?
Then, I tried to somewhat (with my children screaming behind me, so I kind-of hurried a little more than I probably should have) take this IQ test, and answer some interesting questions that made me feel like I was in Philosophy class and in Algebra at the same time (and, my nerves being wrecked by the children's fighting, and knowing I should be doing better things with my time). Anyway, I got a score of 127. It said that not only was I above average, but I was highly intelligent... I am laughing out loud!
I took this other test the other day that basically (without telling everyone the technical term that I am embarrassed of!) made me feel I was crazy! Here I went for several days wondering about my mental statis! I should have known better than to take such a test during this time in my life! Maybe these people who make these tests do not have children who wrap long strings around their sibling's throat and pull hard. (Sorry, had to throw in a complaint... this happened at my house today... and, it sure did frighten this mama!) So, maybe I am a little on the uptight side... but, I think a vacation is coming, and I am looking forward to it!
So, here is my out-come... I am very confused! Hope you will all still love me!
Oh, yes, I took this other test a while back, and it says that I am gifted more in things like encouragement, evangelizism, and pastoring. Sounds pretty good for a crazy woman!
I do clean house, and do things beside waste time taking silly tests... I was just curious what they would say.
Yesterday, I did housecleaning and cooking and took care of my children and checked email and blogs and mowed my lawn and took care of my flowers and played with my children and and... I thought I would see what my sentence would look like without commas! Today, I cleaned house, cooked, took care of children, checked my flowers, read to my children, etc. Do you see a pattern? Sometimes I like to do something different, so I come up with great fun things to do that do not cost money, like taking tests! Yes, you may all say together... "Sarah, get a life!"
Oh, well, actually, I do get a little thrill out of giving my husband shots... Okay, now you are going to think I am crazy!

For something a little more normal and exciting, I taught Children's Church and Teen Sunday School all in one day on Sunday. Would you know my baby had a major blow-out before church even started! What's more is that I did not bring extra clothes! Needless to say, with teaching, caring for my own children, cooking meals, and dealing with a precious bus child who had a serious issue, I had a busy Sunday! Oh, but, I am sooo excited to announce that some kind people donated choir robes to me... I am not sure the teens are as excited as I am, but I was bubbling!

Just thought I would share with the world my past few days!

1 comment:

Constance said...

That is so funny about all of those test. Sometimes we need something unusual to do. Hope your week goes well.