Thursday, May 8, 2008

more results...

Okay... all those who read my precious post BEFORE I fixed it, may all stop laughing now! That was pretty embarrassing to look at my own blog with such an error!

Well, we got the rest of the results from the mediostinoscopy back... NO CANCER IN THAT ONE EITHER! Not sure what the oncologist is going to say about all that. Perhaps he will have additional testing done. We shall see! Yes, I jumped up and down with excitement!

Let all that hath breath praise the Lord!

Oh, I am also excited to see some old friends writing me comments!
Bethany, it was great to hear from you.
Gale, you are so sweet to write what you did!
"Member of the Castle," it was really nice talking with you the other day!
And, my MANY other friends who read and write, thanks! You all encourage me so much!
I see by looking at my maps list of places, I think I recognize many of you! Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for praying for us!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great news! I'm sure you were thrilled with the results. Hoping for more good news to come. Oh, and Faith's comment about the soldiers is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I praise God with you! I pray that you will continue to know God's peace through all of this. Thanks for sharing the good news!!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

That's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. I posted some dedication pictures on my page. Take care.
Love you.

sankey family said...

Thank the Lord for these good results - we are still praying for you all!

Constance said...

Praise the Lord for th wonderful results. Loved the comment from Faith. Too funny.