Monday, November 2, 2009

Cool, modern, and educated children



The computer activity Charity is enjoying was a gift from Mimi for Faith's birthday. It is really pretty cool... I have even used it for Children's Church purposes.
Faith is, of course, doing her schoolwork in the above pic.
Hope was just very silly today.
Shhhh....
Can you keep a secret? I found one of my very desired Christmas presents for Faith today. I mean, what do you buy for children who have enough clothes to supply a female orphanage, and enough toys for a daycare? And, how do you buy gifts when neither you or your husband is working? Well, there is a way! You pray! I found a VERY NICE bicycle at a thrift store and it was 25% off day! So, for only about 17 dollars, my daughter now has an almost new looking bike with nice tires awaiting her in the shed... it is quite sharp! Another gift was purchased on-line for about 8 dollars for all of the children to share... it is a Your Story Hour album (history). The girls are going to LOVE IT! They love Your Story Hour... ten hours worth of stories! It was a very good sale! They are cassettes, so we'll have to watch out having them near Hope... she likes to pull them apart... the other kids did, too, at this age. Now, I will just have to find something special for the other two. They don't need much, and I don't have room for much, but I think I have some ideas of what would bless their little hearts! It is fun making those little girls happy.



2 comments:

Beatty's Banter said...

Dear Sarah:

Always enjoy reading your blog. We like to check in once in a while to see how Ron is. Just want you to know we're praying for all of you. I'm certain when you're tired and stressed it's overwhelming. Lean on Jesus and He'll carry you when it seems you can't walk on! Lovingly, Doris & Rick Beatty

Unknown said...

love the picture of hopie she is always soo cute love ya aunt sarah