Monday, November 23, 2009

Give praise

Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and I have so much for which to be thankful.
1. God, the Father, who created all things... and, He did it well! All you scientists and researchers of our universe and its inhabitants, say a hardy "Amen"! It is awesome! And, for His amazing love shown through His Son.
2. God, the Son, Jesus Christ, for sacrificing His life to redeem the human race. It is the most amazing love story I have ever heard! If you do not know the story of what He has done for you, you need to read about it and experience it... you will not be disappointed... for this love story has the most awesome ending... actually, it has no ending!
3. God, the Holy Spirit, for showing to me the darkness of my heart and helping me to "clean the closet." For leading, guiding, and comforting me.
4. For my husband, who loves his family and is very responsible... who loves God, is giving, and perserveres.
5. For my three children that God has given us to raise, train, protect, nourish, and love.
6. For light... in my soul... showing me what needs to be done, and what is right.
7. For a warm, dry home, safe and comfortable.
8. For the body God gave me to use for His glory... may that sink into my mind!
9. For God's Word... the ability to read it.
10. For a mind to think.
11. For my church and the freedom to choose it.
12. For friends and family who love, respect, and support us.
13. For forgiveness.
14. For being able to pray straight to the Lord whereever I am, whenever I want to, and that He hears me.
15. For good books.
16. For clothes and food.
17. That God does not lie, and that He is goodness and holiness.
18. That nothing is impossible with God.
19. That I can trust Him completely... He isn't going to mess up.
20. That my hubby's blood counts are looking really good, and that, although he has some hurdles yet to jump, things are looking up. I think I might see a little bit of light shining at the end of this tunnel... not sure where it is leading to... but, I know there is an end somewhere... we just got to keep PRESSING ON! But, not in our own strength, or we will fail before we get there... I realize that... it is a daily, moment by moment choice to hold Jesus' hand or try to wonder in the darkness by ourselves. As for me, I know I must have Jesus!
Give praise! Let all who has breath praise the Lord! Thank You, Jesus! Please, hold my hand, cause I really need You right now!

No comments: