Saturday, November 28, 2009

We Made It!

Here is a glimpse of the last couple of days. I started decorating for Christmas.
Thanksgiving at my grandparents... it was so much fun. We had lots of "survivors" there... we nearly lost several members of my family this year, and it was wonderful to be able to sit together and fellowship and count our blessings that we had each other this year at Thanksgiving. It was a beautiful family reunion.

My beautiful Grandma... I just love her to pieces... one of my daughters has as a middle name my Grandma's first name... Ruth. I also love the wonderful Ruth from the Bible, so there were two reasons I named her Charity Ruth.


My beautiful sister and my Aunt Kathy with me sandwiched in the middle. Aunt Kathy, I was sooo glad to see you and that you are doing so much better. My sister, Rachel, and I were like best friends growing up... we are crazy when we get together.

No comments: