Monday, December 21, 2009

Blessings and a fractured bone

Our church totally blessed us last night... gifts and money enough to cover nearly two months worth of bills! What can we say? Thank you so very much for caring!!! Thank You, Jesus, for taking such good care of us!
Others have also blessed us with gifts through mail... you know who are! Thanks!!!
Thank you again to everyone for your prayers and love! Thank you to Ron's doctors for the the hard work and kindness they have shown to us... for working hard to beat cancer. For researching and studying what is the best way to get fight advanced Hodgkin's. Two years ago, I could have very easily lost my husband to stage 4b Hodgkin's disease and that tumor under his brain, but God intervened, and I have been allowed to have him for at least two more years... thank You, Jesus! Now, just maybe, Ron could be headed toward remission... that is good news, don't you think?!
The children sang so well yesterday morning, and they were beautiful. If anyone out there has a pic of that, would you mind emailing it to me?
Last night, a sad thing happened. I think Hope tripped over Faith's beautiful new roller blades that were left on the floor in the kitchen, and fractured her 1st metatarsal! She was in so much pain last night, but she is just walking awkward today. I took her to the doc and then for x-rays today, and we are waiting to hear from orthopedics to see if anything needs done. I heard they might have her wear a special shoe. Not sure too much else can be done. Poor baby! Lesson behind this is to PICK UP YOUR TOYS! Actually, this was my fault, this time. In case you don't know where this bone is, it is the toe bone inside your foot and this is her big toe. You ought to study bones, I find them fascinating... I am different, I know. The big toe you see sticking out is a phalange, just like your fingers, but, inside is a longer bone, the metatarsal. She walks on it, just awkwardly.

No comments: