Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

From yummy food (obvious on our faces and teeth ;-) )

To fun times with family

To minimum injuries in a house full of new items


To lots of pretty dresses, toys, a scooter, a bike, a pair of roller blades, stuffed animals, games, puzzles, books, and other items.

To paid bills and medical co-pays.

To sharing with others joy and happiness.

To a very happy mommy who had a special talk with Jesus the other night and is becoming more content with her call to "believe." "If we loose, we'll praise Him. If we win, we'll praise Him. Just leave all you got out on the field." See if you can tell me where I got those quotes (or, pretty close to a quote, anyway). I was talking with Jesus the other night and was uncertain about many things, and what my purpose was... I mean, some of my friends have so many great things that they do for Jesus, and I feel like I hardly do anything right now... unless changing diapers and washing dishes win souls... but, I felt like He spoke to me about a one word calling... "BELIEVE"... whatever that may imply... I think I shall "Prepare for rain" (another hint to the above quote ;-) )

To the blessing of realizing how much Jesus has given us... salvation, a home, family, friends, food, transportation, etc.

These children don't realize that they very well could have gone without much this Christmas... But GOD didn't let it happen... and, even Mommy and Daddy got nice gifts.
With Ron not being able to work and me staying here to care for my family, Christmas was looking tough... but, God did something beautiful.
I am humbled... touched... unworthy... and, feeling rather spoiled. What can I say?! Thank you to everyone who made this Christmas special... and, most of all the the One who gave the ultimate gift... Jesus Christ... for salvation... thank You... thank You so very much!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy christmas .Your three girls look sooo cute in those dresses .poor little Hope xEnjoy the rest of christmas and have a wonderful new year .