Friday, January 30, 2009

HA!

That was a pathetic post last night... that's what happens to me when I am overtired! Strange thing is that I have been having trouble getting to sleep. Think my eyes looked rather black around them this morning... got to stop fighting that pillow! It is getting the best of me! I have even tried taking medicine to help me sleep!

Guess what?! My parents are giving me a washing machine for my new trailor!!! I am so excited! My very own washing machine, and it is probably only 2 years old or less! The people we are buying the trailor from left their refrigerator and stove... they said we could have them, because the place they moved to already had what they needed in that area... amazing! God continues to supply our needs!!! We won't have a dishwasher, but one can survive quite well without one... still have to get a dryer, but if that is the only needed appliance, that is not a big deal! Funny thing is that another GREATLY desired item seems to have been supplied as well... it is one of those unnecessary things, but I really wanted one... it is a swingset! You see, they had this frame left at the trailor that went to a big swing (like a porch swing, but it isn't on the porch, but on a frame); well, they had given away the swing part, but left the frame for us. If we wanted we could attach the girls' chain swings to the wooden frame, and wa-la... a sturdy swing set for the children. I have been wanting one for maybe a year!!! COOL, HUH? They also left a very nice picnic table with an umbrella for us! I can hardly wait to show you all some pictures! No, we don't have a yard, really, but there is a park in the trailor court. Now, there is one other thing that would be really cool... if there would be someone in the court who teaches music! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE for my two older children to start lessons! God REALLY DOES CARE ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS! I'll try not to leave too many posts like the previous one... If you went to Bible school with me, or worked with me in NM, you know how I am when I am tired... either very hyper and talkive or depressingly sentimental... so bare with me!

Got to go listen to my daughter read her Little Owl book. She is doing well, but struggles a little with b,d, p, and g. I have been trying to come up with creative ways for her to remember them... it is helping some.

No comments: