Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's just about time!


Faithy with her new guitar.


Charity with her violin.

The girls showing off with their doll house.

Daddy playing with Faith and Charity in the snow.

Two little beauties.
A purse I made for one of my neices for Christmas... Her sister loved it so much, that I have promised to make one for her as well... but, she really would like hers to be pink and light blue.

Charity enjoying her "gingerbread house" that she helped make in Sunday School... not really gingerbread, but very yummy... I know because I helped make and eat Hope's!
Faith with hers!
The mess of groceries... Thank you, kind friends, for the gift!
Can't say that I am a professional cake decorator, but I gave it a try... Thanks to all our friends and family that were able to come, we had a pretty good turn out for a one year old's birthday party! They seemed to like the peanut-butter-chocolate icing cake best! I just LOVE icing!!!




Hope's First Birthday. I think she liked her cakes!

Sarah, the not-so-great hunter... actually, I don't find much of an opportunity, since I must find babysitters for my children, and ever since that big hospital stay of Ron's, I try to not overwhelm my children by my absence.
Pray for us, as Ron has a PET scan next week to see if there is any cancer activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis I am not gonna lie that pic of you in the camo is frightening..... but I still love you....I am glad you are off of your medicine and I will be praying for Ron and hope he gets awesome results.....I miss you all love you....
Rachel