Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let it snow!

Wow! We got some snow here!

I thought Fireproof could be a nice tool to reach broken, or breaking homes. Good challenges. Ron is not really into movies unless it is one about the Bible or a preaching DVD... so, he hasn't watched it yet. He has been quite tired in the evenings, too... of course, he usually gets up very early. He worked hard today... he didn't have to go to his job, but he did shovel snow, WENT GROCERY SHOPPING, and did some other things. He can drive in just about anything... and, this weather was bad!

Baby Hope continues to be sick. I decided to not give her any of her soy milk (she appears to be allergic to cow's milk) today, and just nurse her (well, I did give her Sprite), I do wish her cough and diarrhea would quickly go, as well as the nasal greenery... poor little thing. Charity has it, too. I think Ron might be catching something, too... he has a sore throat, and I think he has a little bit of a cough. Faithy and I have so far escaped it. I don't want it!

I continue to pack, and our house no longer looks like a home... without the pictures and the curtains, and with all of the boxes, it is difficult to feel comfy.

No comments: