Thursday, January 29, 2009

I know this might surprise you...

but, I think I am tired of doing a blog...
tired of comparing myself with all of my productive friends.
tired of taking time away from my responsiblities
tired of posting, but finding that really my blog isn't that exciting
tired, and probably need to go to bed, probably it has been a long day, probably the next couple of weeks have overwhelmed my brain until I am not my normal chipper self. Probably, I had better stop writing such a pathetic post, and go read my Bible which will convict, change, yet relax me.
Probably I will be glad when Ron's radiation is over, we are moved into our new home, my children are no longer ill, and bla bla bla...
SNAP OUT OF IT, SARAH!!! (I say, then I slap my face, and set myself straight.)
Okay, actually, there is good news... the radiation doctor is very optimist about Ron's cancer being taken care of after 17 treatments. That would be awesome!!! That is enough good news to just make this wife very happy... cause I really love my man more than I can say!
Then, today, we got the lean to our trailor! That was exciting! Never owned a home before, and this is a pretty nice one!
Whew! My emotions are on quite a rollercoaster! Isn't there a rule that one should not post when one is exhausted?! Oh, my blankey and pillows are calling for me! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys!! I posted some pictures of my Little Sisters wedding on my blog. Are you enjoying the snow?? Hope all is well. Take Care!!

sarahmfry said...

Hee hee. I can relate to those night-time exhausted-mom blahs. Congratulations on your new trailor! I hope the unpacking and settling goes quickly for you. Those are long days.