Monday, January 19, 2009

One of THOSE days!

I MUST HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED!

Well, the nice thing this morning is that when I got up, Ron had done alot of housework to surprise me! I was VERY happy! He did not have to work today, because of the holiday, but he did have a PET scan.
I decide to vacuum with my new sweeper while Ron used the shop vac for edges... it is called "teamwork." Well, that all sounds nice, but I bumped my middle toe on my left foot on one of my kitchen chairs... now it is the lovely colors of pink and purple and very stiff! (Oh, BTW, I learned that walking on the treadmill with a freshly injured toe was NOT a good idea... the thing hurt horribly afterward!) Grrr!
Then, as if that was not enough of an injury... I fell trying to give Hope a bath (who had an explosively messy diaper that leaked on her high chair and she was in a desparate need of a bath!). I hit my left knee on the hard tile floor in the bathroom, and now the top of my knee shares the same pretty colors as my toe.
Maybe tomorrow I should where a helmet, knee and elbow pads, and stay in bed! Didn't know normal household chores could be so dangerous!
Any suggestions? HA!

2 comments:

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

Hope your day is looking brighter! God is so good! Glad to call you my sister and my friend!
Love ya, Rachael

Missy said...

Wow...sounds like you should have dressed in bubble wrap today. Hope that your day got better and that tomorrow you aren't too sore.