Monday, March 22, 2010

Out comes the tooth!

Before...
After...
It was starting to detatch from the back, so, I decided to go ahead and get it out!
Yes, I decided to do it in a classic old way. It was new to me, really, but I went ahead and tried it. Tied a piece of floss around it, and then the other end to the door knob. It didn't completely come out, but was very easy to pull after that. It wasn't a long hard struggle, but there were tears. She wanted all her friends to know about her loosing her first tooth. She was happy to get a fudge popsycle and a dollar. She has been asking me alot lately if it was ready to pull out yet, and I kept telling her "not yet." Finally, it is done, and if you see her soon, she will likely want to tell you about it... she is excited! When I asked her if it hurt, she said something like, "Only a little bit."


CUTE!


Little sister says she doesn't want to loose her teeth. That's okay... I don't think she has anything to worry about for a while.

Little sister again.

Faith with other little sister... excuse the items on the floor... that is life here with little ones.


What an exciting day!

Not sure what Hope is supposed to be in the below picture... it is a combination of play clothes for sure!











1 comment:

Missy said...

congratulations to Faith!!! Those are big moments. Glad it didn't hurt her too bad. Praying for all of you. 8-)