Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Terrific Tuesday




I broke out of the house... ran away... yep, said "ta-ta" to the chores and had a good time outdoors. Couldn't have asked for a better time with my three little people... unless I had prepared... but, I hadn't. I was just sporadic, and just decided to enjoy the day.



I started with a desire for a McDonald's coffee. It did not end there. Instead, I went to Walmart, bought flowers, seeds, outdoor toys, etc., then, we went to a Metro Park farm. We had so much fun, except Charity's sandal kept coming off. We were so dirty by the time we left, it was fantastic... I know that sounds strange, but don't you just love splashing in mud puddles, breathing in the country air... okay, the hogs were stinky, and enjoying the new life of Springtime? It is worth all the mud, the second baths, dirty laundry, etc. I do wish I had had my camera.



We got home, did flowers, played, and they are now all in the tub. Before we got home, everyone got food from McDonald's, and I got my iced coffee... still hooked, and tired of feeling guilty about it.



Life was beautiful today.



I LOVE the outdoors... the nice weather... even the farm smells! Life was good today.



Ron's PET scan is actually scheduled in June, much to my dismay. I guess they think he's doing good or they would have had the test sooner.



I hope I have enough energy to tackle the chores tonight... do school with Faith... and, make sure she practices her piano.



Can't stop everything or it becomes unbearable.



Well, Monday is over, and Tuesday is nearly over... I wonder what the rest of the week holds... as far as I am concerned, everything can just about be moved outside. I want to be outside!

No comments: