Thursday, March 18, 2010

A non-middle of the night post

Well, you may write those mean comments if you'd like now. I really like coffee... and, not sure I want to express my promises on-line anymore. Um, maybe that was a mean comment earlier... not sure, since I cannot read Chinese! I can say a few words, but that is about it.
My hubby preached well last night at our church. I saw my thyriod surgion yesterday, and I guess I don't need to see him anymore... that is good news. I lost my wallet without knowing about it at the bathroom there (tending to a three year old has a way of distracting one), and an angel must have been looking out for it, because someone returned it to the correct office where I found it! Amazing! It is a large building!
I visited Ron's parents and siblings yesterday, and his mom served a fantastic brunch. Her eggs looked perfect, and she makes delicious fried potatoes! I actually surprised his parents by showing up, but hopefully they enjoyed visiting with the kiddos.
I had Faith watch several UTube videos of children loosing a tooth, since her day is nearing soon... It is not yet twistable, so it needs worked on some more. It seems like it is taking forever to get to THE POINT of no return. I actually looked up tooth pulling on-line, cause I don't believe I have ever pulled someone else's tooth, and wasn't sure I knew what to do.
Faith is at the moment doing what little children ought not, and roller blading in the house... maybe that is a sign we need to get outside today. I am not, at the moment, wanting to do school. Her piano lesson was cancelled for today, so that is not on the schedule. She was just singing the song on my blog, but she was saying, "If My people will crumble themselves, crumble themselves...". Would that work? I feel "crumbled" sometimes. Hmmm.
I enjoyed devotions this morning, and snuggling and cuddling middle child who was an early riser this morning. I scratched her head, rubbed her little face, and snuggled her right to sleep. I fell back to sleep, as well. I don't look at that as time wasted, I still remember people who scratched my back as a child. It would relax me and make me feeled loved. Charity seemed to relax and melt just as I would have.
I am afraid these days will pass too soon. I want these days too count... not just worrying that I will never conqueor a coffee habit... though that isn't a bad thing to do. I have eaten healthy today, so I am not ashamed of that.
Well, now the girls are in the the bathtub together having a bubble bath with their dolls, so I need to go make sure that they aren't soaking the floor. I am multi-tasked... I can blog and start baths or change diapers while on the phone and clean house while home-schooling... I have to do that... it's a young mama's life. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Angie D said...

Sarah, those comments in Chinese are from spammers. They're trying to get you to click on the link in their post. It would lead you to a site that probably contains viruses. Delete them always!

Angie D said...

And you might want to remove the option to post anonymous comments. That's how most of the weasels get in...