Sunday, March 14, 2010

Starting a new week...

Had a pretty fun weekend! I actually have not had any coffee since Thursday night... no caffeinated soda, and no caffeinated medication... applause, anyone? I have had way too much chocolate, though. I will get on that issue, too, but I decided not to get rid of everything at once. Just to make things clear... this does not mean I will never drink a cup of coffee again... I love coffee drinks, but simply means that I refuse to be addicted to it again. My poor kids had to be with Mommy during her cranky, headachy times this weekend, but I am feeling better... yeah!
Went to a tea party Saturday... that was really fun. It was for Sister Manley's birthday party. It was fun wearing a hat... I could get used to that... maybe. Sister Manley and her daughter were beautiful! What a nice time!
Sorry, no picts tonight. I am not staying up all night on the computer anymore, either, unless it is vital.
Love to all... goodnight!

No comments: