Saturday, March 20, 2010

more picts

Okay, the roses are dying, but they WERE nice a couple of days before! These are the first roses I have received in many months, because of Ron's immune system not allowing the presence of live plants. He purchased these for me the other day. Thanks, Ron!



Our spoiled bunny. Her leg wasn't in it right in this picture.

This tree was cut down a few weeks ago... it was huge! We are waiting for the guys to come and get the wood.

I love it when she stands on her hind legs.

Doesn't our neighber have a cool car!?!

Big eyes!
Outside of our "school room".











Lovin' the nicer weather!

2 comments:

Constance said...

I love the bunny. Very cute. The kids want to get a guinea pig. So that will probably happen pretty soon.

Sarah Cook said...

Constance,
I think a guinea pig is a good choice for small children. Actually, I read that bunnies and guinea pigs are good company to each other.
We have a spoiled little dwarf bunny!