Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think we on the mends!

I do believe Faith is getting well. Yay! I feel like I have been torturing her the last few days, but it seems to have been effective. I hope that virus never visits our home again!

Seems funny that I wrote one post about screening calls and another wanting calls. Actually, if one calls during breakfast, lunch, or after-school hours, that is cool... not that you have my schedule on your refrigerator or something... ha! I haven't actually gotten my schedule exactly to perfection myself... we are just getting into the swing of things.

Now, that two year old of mine is giving me quite the hassle during school hours... today she colored my carpet with chalk while I was teaching the other two. I might just go crazy if she keeps doing these things. Sigh.

Well, that is about it.

No comments: