Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, wow!

I just went back and read over my post from the other day, when Hope and her car seat flew in the "car"... did I really write "car"... oh, wow! How would a car seat "fly" in a little car and still be behind you? Hmmm... seems a bit far fetched to me, what do you think?
Allow me to clarify that story...
First of all, we don't own a "car." We own 2 well-used vans and a REALLY old RV. The van I was driving is the nicest looking vehicle of them all, and I am not embarrassed to be seen driving it. (Ron's old "Betsy" of vehicle... I call it "Betsy", and don't know why... looks very rough, and makes clunking noises, but if it runs...) The VAN I was driving is an astro sized van, and we left out one of the bucket seats cause I think it is easier to get to every seat belt that way... So when the little gal and her car seat flew, she came from the very back seat and landed off the side, yet behind my driver's seat... right where I could at least lift up the car seat off of her a little until we got pulled over. Now, that is as clear as mud, huh?
Just thought that deserved to be addressed... worth staying up past midnight and loosing sleep over... NOT! Once I saw what I wrote, I was a bit humored... now, off to check on sick little gal!

No comments: