Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dr. Appointment Nightmare

If you have never had to hold down your child's arms and legs while they fought and screamed full force... you'll have to go with me on one of Faithy's appointments where she gets her ears checked! Yep, for the past couple of years, Faith's doctors have been kicked, endured hysterical crying, and many troubling appointments... Faith has had many struggles with ear infections, and, once again, the problem has reappeared. It is amazing how strong a three year old can be!
I took my camera to take pictures of the appointment, but forgot all about it... things were too uptight. There is a new doctor in the office and I think she is either Muslim or Hindu... the clothing and head garb gave me that impression. I think she is from India. She was really nice. I wasn't sure how to feel about her since her beliefs probably totally contradict mine.
We survived the appointment, and Faith got her sticker. I hope she doesn't get sick again for a very long time. I am home from church tonight because I didn't think it was wise to take her with all the fevers she has had.

No comments: