Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Catch up on some old news



Before I forget... My mother-in-law came over on Sunday afternoon and so did one of my youth, and helped celebrate by birthday... Thanks ya'll! Another one of my youth, Brittany, shares the same birthday as I do, so she called me Sunday morning and we shared "Happy Birthdays." She had been at Clinton Camp, so we didn't see each other that day... hope she had a great 15th birthday! She's a neat gal!

Then, my dear sister-in-law, Shenna, watched the girls for me on Monday, so that Ron and I could go on a date. Thanks, Shenna!

I have taken it somewhat easy today, since I overdid it yesterday and mowed the grass when my husband wasn't home, and was experiencing some pain. My OB/GYN would probably not be happy if she knew some of the things I try while being pregnant... I guess I am a little stubborn, and like to see how much I can get done.


2 comments:

Bradley said...

Dear Ron and Sarah I enjoy your blog site. It is very encouraging. I love the photo shots. You are living a missionary life in your own back yard. You will be richly BLESSED BY GOD. Keep up the good work. Thank you Bradley

Sarah Cook said...

Is this "Bradley" just so happen to be my mother-in-law writing for my dear brother-in-law? Thanks for the nice words. Love you all!