Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So disappointed... not!

Faith dressed herself in this outfit... she needs a lesson on matching clothes, but it was rather funny!

My other little princess!


Okay, I am not glad that Faithy still has a fever of 101.3... but, she was scheduled to go to the dentist for the first time today... and, I knew it wouldn't be pretty... she doesn't even like me to brush her teeth... there is this war scheduled each evening. Well, I had to postpone the dental appointment for a couple of weeks.



I also have an eye appointment scheduled for her for next week... You would just have to know how blind I am to understand my concern for early care on eyes... Plus, as of right now, we have insurance... never know what the future holds, and doctor visits aren't generally free. I really don't think she has a visual problem, because she can see thing that are really far away, and often points them out to me. But, just in case...



Anyway, I had a great time in prayer last night, and I really am desiring to do my very best in raising my children... Oh, how I want to them to serve Jesus! It would be dreadful to see them physically hurt or to see them die physically (they mean more to me than I could ever explain)... but, spiritually, I don't think I could handle the sorrow if I knew they weren't serving Jesus, or worse yet, if they died without Christ! So I feel a special challenge these days to pour God's Word in their hearts, so that they can grow up with a passion for Christ and His Word, and lead others to Christ. Please, help me pray for them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Sara! I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog and i will check back often. I love seeing pictures of Faith and Charity. I was trying to remind Konnor who Faith was. I told him he played with her at camp. Have a good weekend.