Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My girls and me




Okay, we are being being really silly in these pictures. Gotta have fun!
Thought I would post a few picts to make you laugh... I even took my hair down just for the fun of it... I usually wear it up. (It is hard to sit on that way.) It still hasn't reached my knees! I would love it if someone could give me tips on how to make it grow... it seems to be at a stand still. Yes, I am one of those people who believe in I Corinthians 11 and Deuteromony 22:5. Perhaps this is a new thought for some of my friends out there, but it a good one :-) I haven't always believed this way, but when I was a teenager I heard some preaching and then I decided to do my own study. Once upon a time, I was very short haired, tank topped, and wearing shorts (and, wearing very geeky glasses). Sorry you missed those very interesting days... really, though, I had very crooked teeth, and a personality that was dying to be picked on. Yes, I loved Jesus very much, I just didn't know He cared about everything in your life, including the way you dress, what you put into your mind, and how you take care of your body. I am still learning. Anyway, off my soapbox...
Faithy is still really sick, but acts fine as long as she is well medicated. She is going to the pediatrician this afternoon. I think last night's fever may have been the highest it has gone the past few days... 102.5 F axillary.
Hope ya'll stay in good health. Got my voice mostly back! Yeah!
Well, my daughter is asking me a thousand questions... and, she is very impatient for the answers, so I guess I had better end this post before I start typing answers on the computer... "His name is Arthur... DW... the mommy... the daddy.... I don't know... I don't know... Arthur... DW... I don't KNOW!" Can you guess what book she is looking at and wanting me to tell her everyone's name?! And, Charity, not wanting to be left out, keeps shouting "Mommy... mommy... mommy... MINE! Mine! (scream, scream)." She learned the word MINE off of Faith! GRRRR! My house can be very noisy sometimes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you were having fun with your girls. Hope Faith's doctor appt. goes ok and I hope she's feeling better very soon.